12 Things you can do to feel better about yourself today!, self help article by Tracie Johansen
Happiness and wellbeing personal development article about self help for better self esteem and confidence, happiness, self confidence and personal development, self esteem help for self growth. size=1>
1. Pick out one feature you really like about yourself.
2. Write a list, of everything you’ve accomplished
in the last 30 days. No matter how small, it may seem.
3. Smile at everybody you see today, and say hi.
4. Do something nice, for someone in need.
5. Tell everyone you know, something you like about them you’ll be surprised at how happy you’ll make them as
well as how good it will make you feel.
6. Look in the mirror, and tell yourself, you’re a good person. Talk to yourself and point out all the good
things you do for other people.
7. Give yourself a relaxing foot massage.
8. Take time for yourself, relax and read a good book.
9. Buy yourself some flowers just “because.”
10. Go to the park and play on the swings.
11. Take a nature walk with your kids, see who can find
the most unusual rocks, leaves, etc.
12. Relax in a chair, close your eyes and remember the last time you really laughed. Try to get that same feeling
by imagining that its happening right now.
© 1999-2002 All Rights Reserved Tracie Johansen. Want more
ways to feel better? 1001 Beauty Tips. Pamper yourself
with our homemade head to toe body treatments. Complete
recipes to soften and smooth your skin and hair, plus
weight loss tips and more. http://www.1001beautytips.com
Back to Top of page
SITE DISCLAIMER: The personal development resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for therapy or professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this personal development publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the personal development subject matter herein. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy of any of this content. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This personal development website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to.
The contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this personal development publication assumes responsibility for the use of these personal development materials and personal development articles and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these personal development materials.
happiness & personal development resources, free e-books and articles listed for your convenient happiness personal development search in the subjects of self image, relationships tips, resources for happiness, being happy emotion management, panic attack self help, self help for low self esteem, self help famous quotes, anxiety self help resources, stress management tips and depression articles and resources.
Back to Top of self help personal development page
Back to Happiness self help personal development Directory Home Page