Give the Gift of Love, self help article by Tracie Johansen
Happiness and wellbeing personal development article about self help, happiness, personal development, self growth. size=1>
As we get busy with our everyday lives we tend to neglect the people we care most for. Give your partner the best gift ever… Love Them and Spend Time With Them.
1. Say I Love You Everyday and show it in your actionsand the way you treat them.
2. Say something nice everyday. Compliment the way they look, or something they accomplished.
3. When your partner talks to you, really listen.
4. When they ask you for help don’t whine or complainor put them off.
5. Give your partner time for themselves without making them feel guilty or bothering them.
6. Share your thoughts and feelings and listen when they share theirs. Look into each others eyes as you talk.
7. Surprise them with a love letter in their lunch, purse briefcase or somewhere they will find in the middle of the day.
8. Try to learn new things about your partner and take an interest in their lives.
9. If your partner is tired, do one of their chores for them just because.
10. Take time out for a candlelight dinner or candlelight bubble bath and wash each other.
11. Meet each others emotional needs by showing sensitivity for warmth, affection, love and understanding.
12. Try to remember why you fell in love and tell your partner often about those memories.
13. If you tell them you will do something, then DO IT!!!
14. Take a class together or find a hobby you will bothenjoy and do it together.
15. Never stop learning about your partner ask them about their lives and take an interest in them.
16. When your partner is depressed, try lifting their spirit.
17. If your wrong, admit it and say your sorry and mean it.
18. Give your partner a back rub just because.
19. Tell them how important they are to you and why.
20. Get all dressed up and put a bow on yourself.
© 1999-2001 All Right Reserved Tracie Johansen Want more waysto feel better. 1001 Beauty Tips. Pamper yourself with ourhomemade head to toe body treatments. Complete recipes tosoften and smooth your skin and hair, plus weight loss tips and more. http://www.1001beautytips.com
SITE DISCLAIMER: The personal development resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for therapy or professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this personal development publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the personal development subject matter herein. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy of any of this content. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This personal development website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to.
The contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this personal development publication assumes responsibility for the use of these personal development materials and personal development articles and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help personal development materials.
happiness & personal development resources, free e-books and self help articles listed for your convenient happiness personal development search in the subjects of self image, relationships tips, resources for happiness, being happy emotion management, panic attack self help, self help for low self esteem, self help famous quotes, anxiety resources, stress management self help tips and depression self help articles and resources.
Back to Top of self help personal development page
Back to Happiness self help personal development Directory Home Page……