A. About Ability and Security
1. Anxiety solves no problems -actions do.
2. Some problems are problems only because I believe them to be.
3. I have the inner power and strength to deal with whatever life brings me.
4. I am capable of handling any possible difficulties which might occur.
5. I feel safe and secure in every situation.
6. While making my own sincere effort, I entrust my life, my family and the results of all my efforts into God’s (the Universes) wise and just judgment.
7. Life gives me in each moment exactly what I need in every situation in order to be happy, perform my life and purpose and grow spiritually.
8. I am intelligent and capable enough to succeed in any endeavour which is important to me.
B. About Self-Worth
1. My self-worth is a function of my inner being (0f who I am) and not what others think of me or how much I accomplish.
2. The results of my efforts depend on many different factors including also my efforts.
3. My self worth is totally independent of any external factors such as: intelligence, wealth, my home, appearance, talents, professional success, my children’s success, being attractive to the opposite sex, making friends, disciplines, “spiritual” activities.
4. I am worthy of love and respect even when I am not perfect in what I do and even when I make mistakes.
5. My self-worth is totally independent of whether others agree with me or are satisfied with me.
6. My self-worth is totally independent of how people behave towards me.
7. My self-worth is totally independent of how much others work or how they work or what they believe about me.
8. My self-worth is a reflection of my divine nature and not my gender, religion, social class etc.
9. I am a good person, a worthy person.
C. Freedom and Love
1. I respect and love all persons (especially my parents and family) without feeling any need whatsoever to live my life according to their beliefs or values. I live my life in harmony with my inner values and beliefs.
2. I am in no way responsible for others people’s reality but only for my own motives and behaviour towards them.
3. No one else is responsible for my reality. I am totally responsible for what I feel and experience in life.
4. I am responsible for my purity of my motives and quality of my efforts and not for the results of my efforts or their affect on others.
5. All beings deserve my love and respect, including myself.
6. I understand the fears behind each person’s negative actions.
7. I am free in each moment to be myself.
8. No one can limit my freedom unless I need something from them.
9. Real freedom is freedom from fears, needs and false limiting beliefs.
10. Real freedom is the ability to do what ever is in my best interest as a soul in the process of evolution.
11. Real freedom is the freedom to experience peace, love and happiness regardless of what happens or others behaviour.
Robert Elias Najemy is the author of over 600 articles, 400 lecture cassettes on Human Harmony and 20 books, which have sold over 100,000 copies. He is the Founder and director of the Center for Harmonious Living in Greece with 3700 members. His book The Psychology of Happiness is available at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0971011605/holisticharmo- 20 and http://www.HolisticHarmony.com/psychofhappiness.html. You can download FREE articles and e-books from http://www.HolisticHarmony.com where you can also receive guidance on life issues.
SITE DISCLAIMER: The self help resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for therapy or professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this self help publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy of any content. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This self help website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to.
The contents are solely the opinion of the self help author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and articles and information. Neither the self help author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials.
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
“With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!”
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.