How else can journaling help?
1. Journaling reduces stress by getting monkey mind thoughts out of your head. Mind chatter is a powerful stressor, stressor is a powerful health-buster, and journaling the chatter is a proven chatter-buster.
2. Writing about problems gives your right brain food for creative problem-solving. Its amazing what happens when the creative part of your nature starts working on a problemyoull soon find solutions bubbling up from your subconscious.
3. Keeping a daily diary is one of the best techniques for discovering patterns, particularly those that are self-defeating. For example, a diary kept over the course of several months will clearly show any reoccurring difficulties like overeating, stress eating, poor (but similar) choices in relationships.
4. Want to better know yourself? Journal. Writing can help clarify your thoughts, your emotions, and your reactions to certain people or situations. In addition, as you read back through past journals, youll have ample evidence of the things that make you happy and those that are distressful.
5. Journaling can help clarify events, problems, or options. When youre beset with a mind full of fuzzy, disconnected thoughts flitting here and there, writing about the event or issue will help bring focus and clarity. It will also help you decide on which action to take, or option to choose.
Patti Testerman is content manager at www.JournalGenie.com the only online site that analyzes your writing and then gives you instant feedback. Want to discover self-defeating patterns, or find better ways to communicate in a relationship? Check out our site.
SITE DISCLAIMER: The self help personal development resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for therapy or professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this self help personal development publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the personal development subject matter herein. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy of any content. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This self help personal development website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to.
The self help contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this self help personal development publication assumes responsibility for the use of these personal development materials and personal development articles and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these personal development materials.
happiness & personal development resources, free e-books and articles listed for your convenient happiness personal development search in the subjects of self image, relationships tips, resources for happiness, being happy emotion management, panic attack self help, self help for low self esteem, famous quotes, anxiety resources, stress management tips and depression articles and resources.
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.