As a wedding magician, you can have great opportunities in marketing your skills. There are many ways for you to do that.
- For example, during the awkward period while waiting for the couples arrival in the venue of the reception, you can help lighten up the tension by providing entertainment. Sometimes it may take a while for the newlyweds to come to the reception, and it is not a good and pleasant idea for every one to be in a room that is full of almost complete strangers waiting for the couple to arrive. A magician like you can help ease this problem, and help people talk and laugh.
- In every reception, there is a DJ or a show band hired to entertain the guests. However, a magician like you can be a nice change from the usual dancing. While guests are eating their dinner, you can give 45 minutes of laughter and fun. You can do delightful tricks such as floating roses to offer to the wedding bridesmaid.
- It pays to do some research. Can you find out if there are many children that are going to be present at the wedding reception? If so, then you can make a show for the children, providing a nice diversion for them while their parents mingle.
- The tips above will bolster your record as a quality wedding magician who has a good reputation when it comes to performing on wedding occasions. However, if you are relatively free from your wedding gigs, why not make some promotional brochures for your target market. Your business card or brochure should say that you are the Magician for Weddings and not just Magician for all Occasions. Your marketing brochure should show that you are someone that is a specialist in the said market. Be the wedding expert.
- You might want to make a small wedding planner brochure, providing information on food arrangements, flower services, on renting a tuxedo or gown, among others. In the brochure, put in an article on how magicians can provide great entertainment in wedding receptions. Leave some room for your advertising. Distribute these to establishments that cater to such occasions. They would be happier to post your brochure if you include their establishments in your brochure.
- Make sure that customers can contact you anytime they want. Give them your phone and fax numbers, as well as your website and email addresses.
GET HAPPY NOW! With decades of personal and professional development expertise & training, Murray Peck has produced a powerful self-help super site that offers over 150 free self help books and thousands of FREE personal development resources that help you help yourself. Feel better, improve your health, skyrocket your personal prosperity and much more in only minutes when you visit
Article reprint requirements:
Happiness and wellbeing self help books and personal development articles about how to be happy using self help resources like hobby magic tricks self help site with free self help books on Magic tricks article for Recreation & Hobbies fun self help article and personal development articles from self help site with magic & illusion tricks for how to learn magic tricks with magic tricks & spells, magic card tricks to create your own fun magic show. size=1>
The self help book and articles website contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this self help book and personal development articles website publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help personal development materials and self help books and personal development articles and information. Neither the self help author nor the self help book Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help books and personal development materials.
Self help books for hobby magic tricks fun & recreation, relationships, entertainment & happiness & personal development resources, free self help ebooks and self help articles listed for your convenient self help books for happiness magic & illusion for how to learn magic tricks with magic tricks & spells, magic card tricks to create your own fun magic show, personal development search in the free self help books and articles subjects of self image, self help relationships tips, self help ebook download resources for happiness, being happy self Self help books for hobby magic tricks fun & recreation, relationships, entertainment & happiness & personal development resources, magic trick tips and self help books, articles and resources.
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.