A few simple tips on the way you dress can change your life - make you look thinner and feel happier.
The clothes you choose have a lot to do with the way you look. Unsuitable, unflattering garments can really make you look your worst. The following list of hints should help you to make the best choices when you go clothes shopping.
1. Dont accentuate your heavy areas with ruffles. Never wear them on a blouse if youre busty, or around the hem of your skirt if you have hefty legs.
2. By wearing the same color skirt, hosiery and shoes youll look a lot thinner from the waist down.
3. Try to create a vertical image whenever possible. Wear long scarves, dresses that button from neckline to hem and vertically striped outfits.
4. Control-top pantyhose will give you that five-pounds-thinner look anytime.
5. Wear wrap-around skirts to effectively camouflage bulging stomach, hips and derriere. A wrap coat can also make you look thinner.
6. Where you are heavy, wear dark colors; if you have large hips and legs, wear dark skirts and pants. Dark colors recede and dont draw attention.
7. Where you are thin, wear warm or bright colors; if you have small shoulders and are small-busted, wear pastels to spotlight these thin areas.
8. Never wear a tight belt which forces bulges above or below it. And dont wear anything with a tight elastic waistband.
9. Your legs will look longer and thinner if you wear slingback and backless shoes rather than pumps.
10. Remember that small patterns are best for big people. Avoid clothes with large floral patterns.
Finally, one last suggestion. Try wearing a cool-colored v-neck sweater belted over a warm-colored v-neck shirt. This will draw the eye inward to the warm color and upward toward the face.
Free self help books website resources and new health articles for your Lifetime Health & Fitness and wellbeing, thin thighs, ideal body weight, womens health issues and personal development health articles about thin thighs, free self help books for your improved health, nutrition & lifetime fitness. size=1>
SITE DISCLAIMER: The self help books and personal development resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for therapy or professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this self help book and personal development publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the self help books and personal development subject matter herein. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy of any self help books and articles content. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This self help books and personal development articles website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to.
The self help book and new health articles website contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this self help book and personal development articles website publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help personal development materials and self help books and personal development articles and information. Neither the self help author nor the self help book Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help books and personal development materials.
Self help site contains: Self help books and new health articles for your Lifetime Health & Fitness and wellbeing self help book and personal development health article about keyword, free self help books for your improved health, nutrition & lifetime fitness Self help books and new health articles for happiness & personal development resources, free self help books and new health articles listed for your convenient self help books for lifetime fitness health and wellbeing search in the self help books and new health articles subjects of self image, self help health tips, self help book resources for lifetime health & fitness and self help emotion management, panic attack self help, self help for low self esteem, self help famous quotes, anxiety self help resources, stress management self help books, new health articles and depression self help books, new health articles and resources.
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.