- Energy starts with a good night's sleep. If you don't get the rest you need you'll never have any energy.
- For a lasting energy, snack on protein foods like skinless poultry, fish and pasta.
- Avoid sugar type snacks.
- A coke, a cup of coffee or other beverages with caffeine will give you a quick temporary boost of energy but if you take too much you will feel worse later on when the caffeine wears off.
- Since sleep is a source of energy, be sure to avoid alcohol or caffeine close to bed time to assure you of a better quality of sleep.
- If it is possible, take a short nap in early afternoon. You will be surprised at how well you will feel, often better than when you first get up in the morning.
- To sleep better, don't go to bed until you are ready. Try to get up a little earlier each morning until you get tired enough at night to go to sleep at a reasonable hour.
- Keep your work and your hobbies out of the bedroom. Use that room to rest, relax and sleep.
- Never lay in bed if you cannot sleep. Get up and do something that usually makes you drowsy. Go back to bed only when you can no longer keep your eyes open.
- For a good night's sleep have milk and crackers. You have heard this for years and it still works well.
- There are two ways that I personally use to recharge. That is to take a cold shower and then sit down with a tall glass of lemonade. This works well if you live in a hot climate or during the summer months in northern cities.
- Every day, keep a record of the things or foods that seem to give your body a charge and when you need to refresh, you repeat those methods or eat to give you the energy you need.
Contributed by David Exon, Nutritional Consultant, who has many more inspiring diet tips, diet blog, health articles and motivation resources on his healthy weight management website
Article reprint requirements:
SITE DISCLAIMER: The self help books and personal development resources on this site are not intended to be a substitute for therapy or professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this self help book and personal development publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the self help books and personal development subject matter herein. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy of any self help books and articles content. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This self help books and personal development articles website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to.
The self help book and new health articles website contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this self help book and personal development articles website publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help personal development materials and self help books and personal development articles and information. Neither the self help author nor the self help book Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help books and personal development materials.
Self help site contains: Self help books and new health articles for your Lifetime Health & Fitness and wellbeing self help book and personal development health article about keyword, free self help books for your improved health, nutrition & lifetime fitness Self help books and new health articles for happiness & personal development resources, free self help books and new health articles listed for your convenient self help books for lifetime fitness health and wellbeing search in the self help books and new health articles subjects of self image, self help health tips, self help book resources for lifetime health & fitness and self help emotion management, panic attack self help, self help for low self esteem, self help famous quotes, anxiety self help resources, stress management self help books, new health articles and depression self help books, new health articles and resources.
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.