Here are a few tips to help you organize your pantry.
1. Make sure that every item that is stored is clearly visible and easily accessible.
2. The cans in the pantry should have visible labels.
3. Use added shelves, straw baskets, adjustable racks, pegboards, dividers for the cookie sheets, pull-out drawers, and other things that could help keep your pantry organized.
4. You could also put something like a “guest shelf”. Put here food items such as dip sauces, pate, and other items that you would serve to unexpected guests. There should be available ready-to-heat food items, such as stews, chili, or soup when you want to have a quick supper.
5. Place a pencil and paper or a chalk and blackboard near your pantry so that you can have a list of the items that you need to buy when supplies are running low.
6. Heavy and large items should be out of immediate reach for purposes of safety, especially for children.
7. If there is a ladder or step stool near your pantry, make sure that they have handles attached for you to hold on to. Make sure the ladder or stool is safe and sturdy.
8. In the pantry, put overhead lighting for easier visibility.
9. See which food products you usually use. Consider purchasing bulk sizes of them to save more money.
10. Store rice, cereal, noodles, as well as other kinds of dried food items in containers or glass jars that are clearly labeled.
11. Remove items from your pantry that are just sitting there for a long time.
12. Consider putting in a refreshment area. Store tea bags, coffeepot, cups, glasses, among other items, together.
13. The edges of the pantry should be free from food items to keep them from dropping or falling off.
14. Put an additional shelf for your cookbooks. Organize your cookbooks.
15. You might want open shelves that do not have doors. This might be great too, considering the fact that the open shelves let you see everything immediately. You might want to paint a pegboard as additional art decor.
16. If you prefer open shelves, it would be nicer to use more decorative jars or jars that have decorative lids.
17. To store your bread, buy a bread box that offers additional décor or accent to your pantry.
18. A bigger pantry can store large appliance items such as a bread machine or food processor.
20. Organize your pantry while keeping the person who uses it most in your mind.
Do you want MORE out of life? We believe that YOU deserve the best! The best health. The most happiness. And unlimited prosperity too. It's all possible when you help yourself using our FREE organizing resources and free self help books to save you money. You will be amazed at what only a few minutes on our site will do for you. Feel better NOW! We're waiting for you at
Article reprint requirements:
Free self help books & self help books to get organized with organization tips on how to be organizing your home including closets, garage, home office, craft room and kitchen organizing ideas. How to organize your life with professional organizing training and product advice. Use our free self help book personal development articles to better organize your home & life like a professional organizer consultant. size=1>
The self help books & contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any self help techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help books & materials and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help materials.
Free self help books & self help books to get organized with organization tips on how to be organizing your home including closets, garage, home office, craft room and kitchen organizing ideas. How to organize your life with professional organizing training and product advice. Use our free self help book articles to better organize your home & life like a professional organizer consultant. Free self help books & self help books to get organized with organization tips on how to best organize your home including closets, garage, home office, craft room and kitchen organizing ideas. How to organize your life with professional organizing training and product advice. Use our free self help book articles to better organize your home & life like a professional organizer consultant.
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
“With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!”
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.