Are you tired of getting those extra pounds off of you?
Youre working your way to the gym but still, those bulging bellies keep on coming back.
Youre just being stressed out.
You have been through several diet programs but youre never satisfied.
You just starve but nothing happens.
What could be the problem?
Yes, it is true that exercise and reducing food intake will cause one to lose weight. But how come, that there are some people who cant be successful burning their fat away, given that they do regular exercises? Maybe, the reason would be they lack self-affirmation.
What does self-affirmation mean? It is synonymous to self-confirmation. It is simply convincing yourself that a positive result will come out.
Why do you need to convince yourself? This is so because it boosts your confidence. Once your confidence is enhanced, you will eventually see the positive results of your hard work.
So if you want to lose those extra fats off your waist, thighs, arms and back, and if you want to feel sexy and beautiful, you have to have yourself affirmed. Be determined! The solution is in you.
If you feel good about yourself, you would really look good both in and out. It has been proven. Besides, if you dont feel good, your mood will definitely affect your appearance.
How To Lose Weight Through Self-Affirmation
Here are some tips by which you can lose weight effectively with self-affirmation:
The most excellent means of getting rid of excess fat is a regular workout and a healthy balanced diet. However, this wont work for you when you do not enjoy it. You have to enjoy what youre doing. Decide on activities that provide you pleasure. Apply simple and enjoyable exercises.
Moral support would also be of great help. You may find it from your loved ones. Encouragements would definitely help you enhance your morale. You yourself can instruct your mind, have a positive outlook towards what youre doing.
Give yourself an incentive. Buy new stuffs like a pair of sexy shorts, miniskirt, blouse or dress. Those that will satisfy you, and will make you more confident. Refrain from buying chocolates as your prize.
Considering yourself on a diet doesnt mean that you will not eat at all. Surely you can eat when you get hungry. Just dont eat when you feel like youre just craving.
Go for a healthy balanced diet. Eat fruits and leafy veggies, especially those that are high in protein. Reduce fatty and oily foods. Accompany your diet with a regular physical exercise and of course set your mind that youll be able to lose weight, its just a matter of time.
Have in mind that losing weight will not be acquired overnight. Motivate yourself and have faith. Do away your worries, affirm yourself every now and then.
You can affirm yourself in the morning, in the evening, when youre working and even when youre not. You can convince yourself that youll be able to do it. Mind over matter. Be determined.
Dont entertain cravings for food. Divert your mind and concentrate. Realize that youre on a diet. Have presence of mind, perseverance and be disciplined.
It doesnt mean that when youre getting slimmer, you are free to eat whatever you want. Dont be easily satisfied. Besides, what youre doing is healthy. Maintain a good figure before you feel sorry for yourself.
Happiness and wellbeing self help books and Self-affirmation for weight loss personal development articles about improving your Happiness, Health & Wealth, increasing your wisdom on how to be happy, and using self help resources like self help site with free self help books on being happy with loving relationships, high self esteem & self confidence using self actualization and self growth resources. size=1>
Weight Loss Motivation - How To Find It And Keep It!
Everyone who has ever tried to lose weight knows that thereally big issue is Maintaining Your Motivation - where do we find it, how do wekeep it going, and what do we do when it slips!
To be successful at losing weight you must find your ownmotivation. More importantly, you must keep motivated, evenwhen times get tough! Read through the tips and tricks andother resources below to help you find and maintain yourmotivation.
* Set your goals and work out a realistic timescale forachieving them. Commit to them 100%.
* Put it in writing! Scribble down in as much detail aspossible why you need to lose weight, how much you are going tolose, when and how. The more you commit to paper the better.Carry a notebook around with you and use it to record thoughtsand ideas, recipes, quotes - whatever will inspire you and keepyou going.
* Tell a friend or member of the family and ask them to helpyou stick with your plan.
* Remember that you are losing weight and improving your health"one day at a time". You can stick at anything for one day!
* Don't dwell on the junk that you are taking out of your diet.Instead, celebrate the healthy foods that you are putting in.
* Make bullet points of your main motivational issues and writethem on a stack of cards. Display the cards where you will seethem regularly - on your bathroom mirror, in your purse, inyour car.
* Create a "mantra" to repeat to yourself when times get hard.For example, "Every day I am improving my health, my looks andmy well-being. I am getting stronger in every way."
* Consider asking for sponsorship from friends and family for agood cause. Perhaps you can raise money for starving childrenwhile you get your own eating under control?
* Start a file or scrapbook of articles, recipes and any otherinteresting tid-bits you read.
* Start another file of fashion and wardrobe ideas. Plan whatyou will need to buy when you shrink a size or two!
* Buy a piggybank and fill it up with a particular sum forevery pound you lose. You can use it towards your new outfits!
* Find someone to share the experience with, and laugh your waythrough the tough times.
* Learn from other successful slimmers. Read other people'sstories, join a club, find a chat room, or start your own emailgroup.
* Motivate yourself with our collection of weight loss quotes,available free to subscribers to the weekly Losing It My Wayezine.
About The Author: Lindsay Small is the creator of Losing It MyWay.com, which provides a wealth of information and resources(including an innovative range of free weight loss printables)designed to help you make your own weight loss decisions! For anew look at weight loss visit http://www.Losingitmyway.com.
SITE DISCLAIMER: The self help books and Self-affirmation for weight loss personal development resources on this Strategic Services web site are not intended to be a substitute for therapy or professional advice. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this self help book and personal development publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the self help books and personal development subject matter herein. There is no guarantee of validity of accuracy of any self help books and articles content. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional. This Self-affirmation for weight loss self help books and personal development articles website and its creators are not responsible for the content of any sites linked to.
Self help books for happiness & personal development resources, free self help ebooks and self help articles listed for your convenient self help books for happiness personal development search in the free self help books and Self-affirmation for weight loss articles subjects of self image, self help relationships tips, self help ebook download resources for Self-affirmation for weight loss happiness, being happy self help emotion management, panic attack self help, self help for low self esteem, self help famous quotes, anxiety self help resources, Self-affirmation for weight loss happiness quotations, motivational self improvement, stress management self help books, Self-affirmation for weight loss motivational articles, Self-affirmation for weight loss tips and depression self help books, Self-affirmation for weight loss articles and resources.