|Back to Back Issues Page|
s Power Tips Newsletter
May 26, 2010
|Dear I hope you enjoy our issue this month!
Thank you for subscribing to our self help newsletter
One Minute Tip:
Stop Analyzing, Start Living. A lot of psycho- babble teaches us that we need to know the “why” about our behavior before we can address it. And the “why” can sometimes help correct a problem, or give you a reason for your action.
But most of what we all do on a daily basis is not the product of some deep dark psychological reason. It’s habit. Change your habits, and you’ll change your life. Change your attitude and you’ll change your life. Change your environment and you’ll change your life. Ask yourself, “What habit is the biggest obstacle to achieving my goals?”
”One of the early signs of sophistication is not giving way to all inclinations but rather sending your emotions to school so they will learn how to behave.” www.jimrohn.com
Problems are only opportunities in work clothes. – Henry J. Kaiser quote
”Success is how well I enjoy the minutes,” said producer Norman Lear.
Tips for your Happiness:
Positive Thought Forms – Beliefs Concerning Self-Worth
Robert Elias Najemy
We have been programmed by childhood experiences to doubt our self-worth and identify it with superficial aspects of our being.
The following affirmations will be useful for reestablishing contact with our true and-always-worthy-of-love-and-respect divine nature.
1. I am worthy of love and respect regardless of others? opinions or behavior.
2. My self worth is totally independent of how I compare to others.
3. My self worth is totally independent of any external factors such as: intelligence, wealth, appearance, talents, professional success, my children?s success, my home, being attractive to the opposite sex, making friends, disciplines, “spiritual” activities.
4. I am worthy of love and respect regardless of the results of my efforts.
5. I am worthy and lovable even when others are being given more attention. I am happy for others when they receive love and attention.
6. My self-worth is within me and totally independent of whether I am loved exclusively by someone one or not.
7. I am worthy of love and respect even when I am not perfect in what I do and even when I make mistakes.
8. My self-worth is totally independent of how much I accomplish.
9. I am worthy of love and respect even when I feel weak or needy.
10. My self-worth is totally independent of whether others agree with me or are satisfied with me.
11. I deserve love and respect even when I need to say “no” and do not respond to what I am asked to do.
12. My self-worth has nothing to do with how much I give or receive.
13. My self-worth is totally independent as to whether some people trust me or open up to me on not.
14. My self-worth is totally independent of how people behave towards me.
15. My self-worth is totally independent of how much others work or how they work or what they believe about me.
16. My self-worth is a reflection of my divine nature and not my gender, religion, social class etc.
17. My self-worth is totally independent of whether others recognize it or how they feel towards me.
18. I accept and love myself as I am with my faults and weaknesses as I steadily and methodically evolve out of them.
19. I deserve to be loved and respected exactly as I am at this stage of my evolutionary process.
20. I am beautiful exactly as I am – just as all aspects of nature.
21. I am a good person, a worthy person.
22. I am worthy of love and respect regardless of how others behave towards me.
23. I respect and love all persons (especially my parents and family) without feeling any need whatsoever to live my life according to their beliefs or values. I live my life in harmony with my inner values and beliefs.
24. My self worth is based on my inner being, my existence itself, and my inner divine nature and on no other external factors.
25. My self-worth is a simple function of the fact that I, as all others creatures, am a unique aspect of divine creation. My self-worth cannot be increased nor decreased. I can never be more or less worthy of love and respect than another.
26. Although I am not perfect and have various faults, I deserve to be loved and respected as I am, just I as I love and respect others with their faults.
27. When I do not love myself, I am not loving an aspect of divine creation.
28. I often accept in others traits, which I reject in my self. Why?
29. I am in a process of evolution and am attending to that process.
30. I am an expression of Divine Consciousness in matter.
For further information and help with this and many other subjects, log on to www.HolisticHarmony.com
Using a powerful Self Esteem Hypnosis mp3 is a proven confidence building hypnosis tool – get these self confidence building self hypnosis downloads today to build confidence and improve your self esteem! http://confidence-building-self-esteem-hypnosis-mp3.com
Tips for your Health:
Why Water Makes You Weighty
If you could find a pleasant way of drying yourself up, you could immediately reduce your weight about 70% by removing the water from your person.
This “drying out” process is well known to prize fighters who are forced to trim down to a specified weight. By restricting liquid intake and at the same time increasing perspiration outgo through vigorous pummeling of sparring partners, they are able to lose several pounds of water in a brief time. An hour’s boxing match can take off as much as seven or eight pounds of pugilistic weight.
Reducing salts, steam baths, strenuous exercise and similar measures can take the water out of you toobut your fat quotient is changed very little. Water lost by exercise or other means is invariably replaced because it is humanly impossible to avoid water intake over any great period. Even if you manfully or womanfully restrain yourself from drinking water, you are bound to get it in food, for even such a dry substance as smoked ham is more than half water.
It is only human to be respectful of things that are expensive, and on that basis water deserves your highest esteem. Father Joseph J. Sullivan, head of the chemistry department of Holy Cross College, has calculated the dollars-and-cents value of the water we buy in common foods.
Water in cabbage costs over $300 per 100 cubic feet.
Mother Nature knows how to turn a neat profit on her raw materials, but it would be churlish to make a fuss about it, for these succulent foods would be about as flavorsome as old gunnysacks if the water were removed.
Water is more necessary than food; from one point of view it is food. Water is the great temperature regulator, the basic fluid medium for all the body’s processes, and the supply is guarded zealously.
The brain contains water in practically the same proportion as milk. You have to have water to think, to move, to exist.
But there can be too much of a good thing. Waterlogged tissues may not be fat tissues, but that’s the way they strike the public eye. You cannot control your water content by exercise or intake, to any satisfactory extent. It is important in reducing to take enough water.
Unless there is sufficient moisture in the tissues you can’t break down and burn up fat. There is no valid health rule that can set down your water needs arbitrarily at six or eight or ten glasses a day.
A great deal depends on what you eat, too. The safest rule is to drink enough water so that the color of the urine is a light straw yellow.
One way to prevent water retention is to be sure that you get enough protein. Your reducing diets will provide that. When protein is severely restricted, water tends to accumulate in the tissues and make them puffy.
A second means of controlling water retention by diet is by restricting the use o£ common salt. Salt has a natural affinity for water; look at the Pacific Ocean.
Internally, your fluid economy is something of an ocean itself, in that it contains mineral salts in approximately the same proportions as are found in the seven seas.
Salt holds about seventy times its weight of water in the tissues. If you get a mental picture of one surplus teaspoonful of salt holding seventy teaspoons of water in captivity in your person, you may be encouraged to reduce your salinity. Unless there is water retention, however, or some heart or kidney condition, it is not necessary to restrict salt too severely in the diet.
Practically, this can be done by avoiding too liberal use of the salt cellar at the table and in the kitchen. Instead o£ salt, which is sodium chloride, you can substitute potassium chloride. As the salt surplus dwindles, excess water that it has held in subjection gradually disappears.
An increase in potassium discourages water retention too. Vegetables are, in general, rich in potassium and low in calories.
Reducing diets allow liberal use of vegetables of low calorie value, and there is an added virtue in the tendency of their potassium to drive out surplus water. Of course if you yield to the natural urge to sprinkle vegetables with common salt, this benefit will be foregone.
In a commendable desire to be fair, water keeps your weight down as well as up. One-fourth of the calories you consumed in yesterday’s meals have already escaped from your person in the form of water vaporas insensible or invisible perspiration, and in the moist air exhaled from your lungs.
If you don’t believe it, breathe a few calories onto a mirror!
Research has shown that weight loss using hypnosis can give people the extra boost they are looking for. In fact, it has been proven that using self hypnosis for weight loss is more effective than using other diet and exercise programs alone.
You wont be a victim of negative thoughts and stress any longer. Self hypnosis for weight loss is simply a tool you can add to your arsenal to help guarantee your success at last. For convenience and cost you cant beat using a simple mp3 download that you can listen to whenever and wherever suits you without having to make an appointment to go to the therapists offices.
Tips for your Prosperity:
Four Tips about Financial Planning
Financial planning is a very broad topic. It includes things such as budgeting, debt management, retirement planning, etc. Here are four tips to help you with the basics of financial planning.
1. Budgeting is a very basic component of financial planning.
Preferably, you need to have a positive cash flow. If you find that you are spending more than you make, then you need to make efforts to decrease your expenses and/or increase your income.
2. Get out of debt.
3. Contribute to retirement savings.
You need to be saving for your retirement and planning for the future. You also need to take into consideration that people are living longer these days and so your money is going to have to last you longer.
4. Make sure you have enough insurance coverage.
Not having insurance can destroy all the hard work that you’ve done in trying to get your financial affairs in order.
You need to take into consideration what your needs are as far as health insurance, life insurance, home owners insurance, etc. Don’t be tempted to cut back on your insurance coverage simply to save a few dollars. One disaster is all it takes in order to regret that decision.
If you pay attention to these four basics of financial planning, you will find yourself with a lot less stress and with a lot more financial stability.
Our Sponsors and Affiliates are what keep this newsletter and our website self help books, articles and resources free to you, so we appreciate your support when purchasing from our sponsors.
Get some gift shopping ideas right here!
Self hypnosis Downloads used for weight loss and quitting smoking have proven an effective tool for motivated change, including confidence building hypnosis dowloads like self esteem hypnosis mp3 recordings. Listen to your self hypnosis downloads at your convenience as often as you need for one low price! http://www.self-hypnosis-downloads-mp3.com
Learning powerful stresss management techniques to relax and reduce stress in your life is crucial for maintaining a healthy body and mind. These stress management tips will help you to achieve a state of balance to live a better and happier life. Visit us to get your free Stress Relief Tips ebook download today.
DO YOU HAVE CHRONIC FATIGUE? There is help and NEW HOPE for you! Our unique combination of natural ingredients is proven to help beat CFS
Did you know that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can be as disabling as Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, congestive Heart failure and similar chronic conditions? If you need help to cope chonic fatigue you will get it here!
CFS IS MISUNDERSTOOD – ARE YOU?
Friends and family don’t understand chronic fatigue syndrome but we do. We can help you BEAT CFS with our Chronic Fatigue Herbs based natural programs – and give you your life back. Feel normal again!
Our proven system of supplements is GUARANTEED to get results.
Editors notes: color=red> size=4>
To realize the value of a sister / brother
To realize the value of ten years:
To realize The value of four years:
To realize The value of one year:
To realize The value of nine months:
To realize The value of one month:
To realize The value of one week:
To realize The value of one minute:
To realize The value of one-second:
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when You can share it with someone special.
Hold on tight to the ones you love!
Peace, love and prosperity to all!
– Bumper Stickers
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.
BEER: It’s not just for breakfast anymore.
I got a gun for my wife, best trade I ever made.
So you’re a feminist…Isn’t that cute!
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
I’m just driving this way to piss you off.
Keep honking, I’m reloading.
As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.
God must love stupid people, he made so many.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
It IS as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.
Get your free ebook downloads here –size=4 color=red> Just “right mouse button click” on the links below, then select “save target as” from the window that appears, to download the book to your desktop.
A beautiful pictorial tribute to Mother Teresa, with some of her most powerful quotes ever.
The results of Graphic Artists with too much time on their hands, and an active imagination for creative Animal Graphics
Remember to visit the site for your free ebooks Some Classics have been added for “general” story books as well as our self help library, so there are now OVER 160 free ebooks to choose from!
Just go to: free self help books download page
Thank you for joining us this month, I hope that you have found some extra motivation and inspiration on HOW TO LOVE YOUR LIFE!
To update yourself on our new resources and self help strategies just go to
our free self help site
FREE! Powerful Daily Motivation
The self help contents are solely the opinion of the self help author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counselling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The self help author and the self help Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this self help publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help materials and self help articles and information. Neither the self help author nor the self help Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help materials.
|Back to Back Issues Page|