|Back to Back Issues Page|
Your June Power Tips Newsletter
November 20, 2007
Power Tips newsletter, November Issue
Thank you for subscribing to our self help newsletter
One Minute Tip:
Commit to investing time and money and energy in the things that mean the MOST to you. Re-commit to planning your life, to living your values, and to making the most of your talents and the opportunities to live well, rather than being merely busy.
A GREAT life is no accident. It is the result of planning, preparation and commitment to doing the few key priorities you have chose for your life. Do less, live more!
”Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones tend to take care of themselves.” — Dale Carnegie
”Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there,”
”Success is living up to your potential. That’s all. Wake up with a smile and go after life & live it, enjoy it, taste it, smell it, feel it.”
Tips for your Happiness:
Santa Reveals – The Secret Law of Attraction – How to Make Your Dreams & Wishes Come True!
The secret it out! The Law of Attraction can be seen at work throughout history. The Law of Attraction has been a secret that successful happy people have practiced to make their dreams and wishes come true for centuries! However the average person does not know of this secret Law of Attraction.
Santa is now revealing to the world this masterful secret that transforms lives. It can literally have the power to make your dreams and wishes come true!
In a nutshell this The Law of Attraction’ states that whatever you give your energy, focus and attention to (whether wanted or not wanted) you will attract into your life. You have heard the old saying ‘what give attention to expands’.
Yes that means if you give attention to something negative you will get more negativity and if you pay attention to the positives in your life you will get more positivity! It really is all very simple yet profoundly powerful in everyday life.
Latest science research tells us that we are energy. When we think or have a feeling we give off vibrations of energy that people around us pick up on. You have heard people say “she gives off bad vibes” or “I get a really good feeling about him” that’s because you can sense and feel the energy or vibrations people give out. Santa says that we need to raise our vibrations so we can put into practice and reap the benefits of The Law of Attraction.
We give off positive vibrations and raise our energy whenever we feel happy, enthusiastic, passionate, joyful, relaxed, at peace, grateful, appreciative, loving and prosperous. Know that you re giving out negative vibrations when you are feeling hurt, lonely, worried, guilty, frustrated, overwhelmed, confused, anxious, stressed and depressed.
Higher power responds to your vibrations every second of your day. What you are giving out you are receiving back. This is The Law of Attraction. This is why it is important to pay attention to your feelings and if they are not positive then decide in that instant to change them so they are offering a good vibration that will bring back good into your life.
Awareness of your vibration is the first step in The Law of Attraction. If you are aware of what you are giving out and responding to then you can change it. Most people are simply unconsciously responding to whatever is happening around them. Science tells us that our amygdala (the ancient negative emotion related part of our brain/thoughts) is what keeps our vibrations negative.
Once you are aware that you can change those instant responses to ones that support you through the power of your will, The Universal Law of Attraction will kick in and support you at the new level of vibration you are resonating at. This is the only way to change your reality and support a happier and fulfilled you.
So like most people you have wishes that you want for Christmas. Give your wishes the power they need through The Law of Attraction. Here is a simple process to follow:
1. Identify then focus on what you want and eliminate thinking about what you don’t want. It is important to focus on what you want as if you already have it and feel grateful for it. “I am so happy that I now have abundant energy and great health”, “I am loving, I am in love and abundantly happy and joyous”.
2. Raise your awareness and you raise your vibrational level. Create the feeling of what you want as if you already have it. Rejoice in those feelings with gratitude. Say next’ to any words, thoughts or feelings that are not related to higher vibrations as stated above.
3. Believe and release it. Now you let your request or wants be released to higher power that will bring in your order’. Do not doubt or you cancel your order and you will have to start all over again. You push away from you when you doubt. You lower your vibration and it cannot reach you. Allow yourself to believe that on any level your order will come to you you don’t know how and you don’t need to know how. Just keep in the vibration of positive affirmations as in 1. and 2. above. Your job is to remove the resistance, the doubt, the negative energy so what you want can be manifested and energetically bought to you.
The Law of Attraction is a mighty powerful tool. It is now yours to use. Yes you can realize your dreams and wishes! You have the secret now to make them come true with this powerful transformational tool of The Law of Attraction.
Visit www.HoHoHoChristmas.com for our FREE Newsletter full of tips, tools & resources for reviving the fun, joy, magic and real meanings of Christmas PLUS receive our bonus f*r*e*e 10 day e-course with audio on how to enrich your Christmas experience from The HoHoHo Expert, Bernadette Dimitrov, author of the world’s best Christmas ebooks and audio books – creating fun and cherished interactions and memories for families!
Christmas – 3 Top Tips for Home-Made Christmas Gifts Everyone Will Love!
Most people are stuck for ideas for home-made Christmas gifts but not any longer! Here are 3 top tips for great home-made Christmas gifts to really wow the ones you love and leave lasting and cherishable memories. It shows you have taken time, care and effort. It really is the ultimate in gift giving something made by you.
Here are 3 top tips for great home-made Christmas gifts:
1. Gifts in a jar – make some Christmas cookies (there are many easy to make recipes available check out www.HoHoHoChristmas.com under products for a sensational inexpensive Christmas cookie recipe cookbook). Make, bake then place them in some spare jars you have in the house or you can purchase some lovely inexpensive ones from department stores. Add some red Christmas ribbon, stick a couple of Christmas tree ornaments on the lid and add a Christmas label with For Christmas Cookies made by .. Everyone will love this gift, young and old and it is great for unexpected visitors to have some on hand too.
2. Home-made Christmas cake in a box – mark out in your calendar one whole day about 6 weeks prior to Christmas to make, bake, gift wrap and label your own Christmas cake. Get a really good traditional Christmas cake recipe, one that adds some brandy to the recipe for extra flavor. Once cooled cut the cake into slices about the size of a business card. Purchase small gift boxes a size that would fit about 2-3 slices into it. Cut slices of foil twice the size of the slices. Now wrap 2-3 slices and place in the box. Add a red or gold round sticker to hold the foil in place for each slice wrapped and add a home-made Christmas label and write Merry Christmas – indulge in my home-made Christmas cake especially for you! Love ... Now place the lid on top and add a Christmas decoration to the lid. This is a super gift that will be really appreciated and lovingly remembered while indulging over the festive season.
3. All natural relaxation gift – everybody loves a warm bath and there is nothing more relaxing than some salts to add to the water to really relax those muscles. Make gifts of your own unique bath salts. They are so easy yet a really sensational gift that is natural and good for you. Purchase 3 bags of coarse sea salt, 3 bags of baking soda and buy a couple of your favorite essential oils eg. lavender and orange and same small jars or containers approximately 4 oz. Mix equal parts of sea salt and baking soda into the jars then add a few drops of your aromatherapy oil and mix gently. Add your own home-made label and decorate the jar with green, gold and/ or a red ribbon. Add instructions on the back of your label Relaxation Bath Salts add contents to running bath water and relax, made especially for you by ..
So now you have some great ideas you can prepare well in advance that will knock the Christmas socks off the ones you love and care about this festive season.
Really wow the ones you love with a home made Christmas gift. Youll be so glad you did as your gift will be remembered and talked about with loving and warm thoughts of you.
Please visit the following link to receive a Special 2nd Edition Christmas Newsletter with free gifts and a special message from your friends at www.HoHoHoChristmas.com
Tips for your Health:
Study Links More Than 200 Diseases to Pollution
There are well over 100,000 hazardous chemicals in common use, and tens of thousands are routinely released into the environment. Chances are a blood test would indicate that you have a number of them in your body.
Research conducted by doctors at the University of California and Boston Medical Center shows that environmental contamination can be linked to more than 200 different diseases – including cerebral palsy, kidney disease, hypertension, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, as well as 37 different kinds of cancer.
If you breathe air, drink liquids, or eat food, there is no way to avoid some level of contamination. But there are a few things you can do to lessen the burden on your body:
Buy organically grown produce and naturally raised meats.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) was originally designed to reduce the psychotherapy process from months and years down to minutes and hours.
From there it was discovered that astonishing physical healings also occurred. Symptoms faded for everything from Migraine Headaches to Cancer.
Complete details are given on the EFT website at www.emofree.com It often works where nothing else will.
‘Silent Saturday’ takes the pressure off kids
It’s a program designed to take some pressure off kids in school sports, and it’s gaining momentum in the U.S. The Silent Saturday movement forbids parents and coaches to do much more than clap at kids’ sporting events.
Parents can encourage kids to play the best they can, but should also teach kids to be good sports says advisor Rick Wolff.
At www.sportsparenting.org, Wolff recommends that parents:
* Make an effort to teach kids not to get angry during the game. Tell him or her that every game is a new challenge. The only thing that can be controlled is how much effort a child puts into the game.
* Put most emphasis on doing a personal best and learning to deal with frustration.
* Teach your child that there will be times when the team loses, but that is to be expected. Don’t be a sore loser.
* Teach charity. Learning to say “Nice game” to an opponent is part of the game just like practicing and playing.
* Parents should set a good example by not being too emotional during games, not shouting at their child, the officials, or other players.
Tips for your Prosperity:
Worker knowledge exists in many places
During World War II, it was determined that people had a lot of knowledge that could be used against the U.S. by axis powers. It was information gained from conversations with service men or from their letters.
In response, the slogan “Loose Lips Sink Ships!” was tacked on company bulletin boards. And it was plastered on billboards throughout the country.
Today, we have something like that problem in reverse. Instead of talking too much when it comes to what they know, many people in our factories are talking too little or not at all.
Production authorities say there are seasoned workers in nearly every American factory and office whose deviations from standard processes make their work stand out. Many resist sharing it, often because they feel they would have less power if others knew their secrets. Some are afraid it will be used against them in some way.
Often called “worker lore,” companies nationwide agree that they need to know what kind of expertise people have developed on their own. Every contribution could make the organization more competitive.
In this case, “loose lips save ships” — and companies.
Why you should pay off your mortgage before you retire
More Americans are quitting the workforce without retiring their mortgages. The most recent Federal Reserve survey shows that 32 percent of households headed by someone age 65 to 74 were carrying home-mortgage debt.
That could be a mistake. Consider this scenario. Two retired couples have income of $16,000 from Social Security and $24,000 from individual retirement accounts.
The couple without a mortgage would be taxed on their IRA withdrawals, but with the standard deductions, they would owe only about $600 a year in taxes, leaving them with $39,400 in after-tax income.
The second couple took out a $200,000 30-year mortgage at age 50 that costs $1,200 per month until age 80. The interest deduction doesn’t help because by the 16th year of their mortgage, just $8,400 goes to interest. Added to other deductions, they will have little more than the $11,600 standard deduction taken by the first couple.
To match the first couple’s standard of living, they have to make large taxable withdrawals from their IRA. The withdrawals would drive up their total income, triggering taxes on Social Security. They would need total pretax income of more than $58,000 to have the same standard of living as the first couple, and they would pay more than $4,300 in federal taxes.
Financial columnist Johnathan Clements says there’s another problem with carrying a mortgage into retirement. It limits the ability to tap into the home’s value through a reverse mortgage. He says the reverse mortgage is a big financial backstop for cash-strapped retirees.
To pay off a $200,000 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6 percent with a $1,200 payment: Add $50 a month to pay off the loan in 27 years. Add $200 a month to pay off the mortgage in 21 years. Add $500 a month to pay it off in 15 years.
Calculate your own time frame and payments to see what you could do.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
There are qualities of endeavor and achievement that are common to many people who make it to the top.
The following questions are a guideline to self-enterprise and attaining your goals.
1. Do you prefer to work for yourself than for others?
2. Are you well-informed on current business and political affairs?
3. Are you a leader?
4. Do you take advantage of opportunities?
5. Do you pay attention to what other people say?
6. Can you finish a job even when it is difficult or unpleasant?
7. Are you challenged by problems?
8. Do you have a goal you want to achieve?
9. Do you consider other people?
10. Do you strive to attain?
11. Can you obey commands?
12. Can you bounce back after defeat?
13. Do you believe in yourself?
14. Can you stand by your actions in spite of criticism?
15. Can you follow instructions?
16. Can you respond to the needs of others?
17. Will you give credit to others?
18. Can you make your own decisions?
19. Are you determined?
20. Are you ready for success?
Our Sponsors and Affiliates are what keep this newsletter and our website self help books, articles and resources free to you, so we appreciate your support when purchasing from our sponsors.
Memory Improvement Techniques – Remember hundreds of names and recall them months after learning them. Recall complex directions step by step. Cut study time by 50% or more. Remember the facts from everything you read or hear.
Remember you are a winner and preparation goes a long way in helping you achieve all your goals.
FREE! Powerful Daily Motivation
ITS TIME! SIZE=4 COLOR=RED>
Editors notes: color=red> size=4>
Angels – As Explained by Children
I only know the names of two angels. Hark and Harold. –Gregory, 5
Everybody’s got it all wrong. Angels don’t wear halos anymore. I forget why, but scientists are working on it. — Olive, 9
It’s not easy to become an angel! First, you die. Then you go to heaven, then there’s still the flight training to go through. And then you got to agree to wear those angel clothes. –Matthew, 9
Angels work for God and watch over kids when God has to go do something else. –Mitchell, 7
My guardian angel helps me with math, but he’s not much good for Science. –Henry, 8
Angels don’t eat, but they drink milk from Holy Cows! –Jack, 6
Angels talk all the way while they’re flying you up to heaven. The main subject is where you went wrong before you go dead. –Daniel, 9
When an angel gets mad, he takes a deep breath and counts to ten. And when he lets out his breath, somewhere there’s a tornado. –Reagan, 10
Angels have a lot to do and they keep very busy. If you lose a tooth, an angel comes in through your window and leaves money under your pillow. Then when it gets cold, angels go south for the winter. –Sara, 6
Angels live in cloud houses made by God and his son, who’s a very good carpenter. –Jared , 8
All angels are girls because they gotta wear dresses and boys didn’t go for it.–Antonio, 9
My angel is my grandma who died last year. She got a big head start on helping me while she was still down here on earth. –Katelynn, 9
Some of the angels are in charge of helping heal sick animals and pets. And if they can’t make the animals better, they help the child get over it. –Vicki, 8
What I don’t get about angels is why, when someone is in love, they shoot arrows at them. –Sarah, 7
Get your free ebook downloads here –size=4 color=red> Just “right mouse button click” on the links below, then select “save target as” from the window that appears, to download the book to your desktop.
Tips for Dealing with Exams & Tests free kids books download
365 daily success quotes free book download
Love Quotes & Poems book download
Keeping Kids Busy free kids books download
Just go to: free self help books download page
Thank you for joining us this month, I hope that you have found some extra motivation and inspiration on HOW TO LOVE YOUR LIFE!
To update yourself on our new resources and self help strategies just go to
our free self help site
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TODAY and receive
Jim Rohn’s Free Weekly E-zine featuring Current Articles, Interviews, Motivational Quotes & Vitamins for the Mind available ONLY to you as a Subscriber!
The self help contents are solely the opinion of the self help author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counselling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The self help author and the self help Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this self help publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help materials and self help articles and information. Neither the self help author nor the self help Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help materials.
|Back to Back Issues Page|