|Back to Back Issues Page|
s Power Tips Newsletter
May 17, 2011
|Dear I hope you enjoy our issue this month!
Thank you for subscribing to our self help newsletter
One Minute Tip:
Motivating Self-Esteem Tip
How To Feel The Power Pay attention. Pay attention to everything that goes on around you. Look at and feel the essence of the people around you, your environment, and your relationships.
Speak the truth. When you live in the truth, it aligns you will your Higher Source. Speak from your heart.
Ask for what you want. Take responsibility for what you want and for receiving it. Be prepared for it — AND everything that comes along with it.
Keep your agreements. Align with the energy as you build your integrity. Massive energy is yours when you feel the power of keeping agreements.
Walk your talk. Show by example. Live your beliefs and let it be seen. Pay attention, speak the truth, ask and take responsibility for receiving, keep your agreements with integrity, walk your talk, and live your beliefs. Watch as your life shifts toward success.
If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
Age is a matter of feeling…not of years. – George William Curtis
Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Tips for your Happiness:
Keys to Happiness
This also applies to inner judgments. Many of us are self-critical when we need to practice a little kindness towards ourselves. Observe your own thoughts what do you tell yourself about how you are handling things? Maybe you did make a mistake, but you were exhausted.
Give yourself credit
Its important to absorb the satisfaction from your achievements. I have a Victory Log to record all my successes, whenever I do something thats a stretch for me. I recommend that you start one as well. When you review it later, youll be inspired by what you have done.
Tips for your Health:
Fitness is just as important as health, and in reality, fitness correlates directly with our health. If we are not taking care of our bodies, we get sick. Here are some great recommendations to keep fit:
Jogging or Walking
Give your Eyes a Rest
Most jobs in todays society require the use of a computer. If you sit in front of a computer all day or work any job or hobby that requires your eyes to work hard, be sure to take breaks throughout your day.
For soothing relief, you can use eye drops, close your eyes for a few minutes to allow them to rest, and look away to something other than what you are working on.
Also, ensure that you are working with appropriate lighting, which is an oversight many people make. These are ways in which to give your eyes a much-needed break. Eyestrain can cause eye problems as well as headaches.
You Can Download my Stress Relief Guide here: How to Break Free From A Stressful Life
Tips for your Prosperity:
Tips on How to Teach Your Kids to Save Money
A lot of teens nowadays do not understand the value of earning and spending money. They were not oriented that investing is necessary even if they are still students. As parents, you play a crucial role in this area.
You should be able to teach your kids on how to save money. They should be able to understand the concept of money and investment as early as childhood. This will prepare them to learn money management, as they grow old.
Here are some tips on how you can teach your children how to save money:
1. Your children should be educated of the meaning of money. Once your children have learned how to count, that is the perfect time for you teach them the real meaning of money. You should be consistent and explain to them in simple ways and do this frequently so that they may be able to remember what you taught them.
2. Always explain to them the value of saving money. Make them understand its importance and how it will impact their life. It is important that you entertain questions from them about money and you should be able to answer them right away.
3. When giving them their allowances. You need to give them their allowances in denominations. Then you can encourage them that they should keep a certain bill for the future. You can motivate them to do this by telling them that the money can be saved and they can buy new pair of shoes or the toys they want once they are able to save.
4. You can also teach them to work for money. You can start this at your own home. You can pay them fifty cents to one dollar every time they clean their rooms, do the dishes or feed their pets. This concept of earning little money will make them think that money is something they have worked for and should be spent wisely.
5. You can teach them to save money by giving them piggy banks where they can put coins and wait until they get full. You can also open bank accounts for them and let them deposit money from their allowance. You should always show them how much they have earned to keep them motivated.
Money and saving is not something that is learned by children in one sitting. You should be patient in teaching them and relating the value of money in all of their activities. Children will learn this easily if you are patient and consistent in guiding them and encouraging them in this endeavor.
Our Sponsors and Affiliates are what keep this newsletter and our website self help books, articles and resources free to you, so we appreciate your support when purchasing from our sponsors.
Give Me a Few Minutes and Ill Show You how to Quickly and Successfully Get Much More Done in a Week Than What Most Folks Can Achieve a Month! color=red> Everyday living is hectic isnt it? With the demands of work, family and other social obligations it can appear like life is spiraling out of control.
Do you believe that you only do half of what needs to be completed every single day and never ever even have a tiny moment for your own needs?
Do you run around in circles all day, barely able to make a dent in your “To Do” list and feeling exhausted and unfulfilled at the end of the day?
Whether or not youre a CEO, a working parent or a college student we all fall into poor lifestyle and work habits that make our lives a busy hub of activity yet accomplishes less. If you’re starting to feel like all your efforts are barely keeping you afloat, it really is time to take steps to improve your time management skills and give your lifestyle an overhaul.
This comprehensive Time Management Manual is a multi-faceted Guide that covers all the areas of:
1. Time Management in the Workplace
2. Work at Home Entrepreneur Time Management
3. How to Balance Work, Family, and Social Life
4. Time Management for College Students
It will show you the right way to manage your time efficiently using powerful techniques in the art of prioritizing, delegation, goal-setting, planning, organizing, and overcoming the so called time robbers.
With these super tactics, youll be having the time of your Life!
FREE! Powerful Daily Motivation
Become More Confident and Less Anxious!
Have You Read a Great Book Lately?
Natural Sleep Aid Tips
Editors notes: color=red> size=4>
CREATIVE PUNS FOR “EDUCATED MINDS”
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
6.. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, ‘You stay here; I’ll go on a head.’
14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: ‘Keep off the Grass.’
16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, ‘No change yet.’
17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
20. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
21. A backward poet writes inverse.
22. In democracy, it’s your vote that counts. In feudalism it’s your count that votes.
23. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
24. Don’t join dangerous cults: practice safe sects!
Get your free ebook downloads here –size=4 color=red> Just “right mouse button click” on the links below, then select “save target as” from the window that appears, to download the book to your desktop.
Remember to visit the site for your free ebooks Some Classics have been added for “general” story books as well as our self help library, so there are now hundreds of free ebooks to choose from!
Just go to: free self help books download page
Thank you for joining us this month, I hope that you have found some extra motivation and inspiration on HOW TO LOVE YOUR LIFE!
**If you have been sent this ezine by a friend and would like to subscribe to receive your own copy of Power Tips every month, just complete your details in the form here:Subscribe Newsletter **
To update yourself on our new resources and self help strategies just go to our free self help site
The self help contents are solely the opinion of the self help author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counselling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The self help author and the self help Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any self help or otherwise products or self help or otherwise services mentioned, or any self help or otherwise techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this self help publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help materials and self help articles and information. Neither the self help author nor the self help Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help materials.
|Back to Back Issues Page|