1. Stay in contact with customers on a regular basis. Offerthem a free e-zine subscription. Ask customers if theywant to be updated by e-mail when you make changes toyour Web site. After every sale, follow-up with thecustomer to see if they are satisfied with their purchase.
2. Create a customer focus group. Invite ten to twenty ofyour most loyal customers to meet regularly. They will giveyou ideas and input on how to improve your customerservice. You could pay them, take them out to dinner orgive them free products.
3. Make it easy for your customers to navigate on yourweb site. Have a "FAQ" page on your Web site to explainanything that might confuse your customers. Ask them tofill out an electronic survey to find out how make your website more customer friendly.
4. Resolve your customers complaints quickly andsuccessfully. Answer all e-mail and phone calls within anhour. If possible, you the owner of the business, personallytake care of the problem. This will show your customersyou really care about them.
5. Make it easy for your customers to contact you.Offer as many contact methods as possible. Allowcustomers to contact you by e-mail. Hyperlink your e-mailaddress so customers won't have to type it. Offer toll freenumbers for phone and fax contacts.
6. Make sure employees know and use your customerservice policy. Give your employees bonuses or incentivesto practice excellent customer service. Tell employees tobe flexible with each individual customer, each one hasdifferent concerns, needs and wants.
7. Give your customers more than they expect. Send thankyou gifts to lifetime customers. E-mail them online greetingcards on holidays or birthdays. Award bonuses to yourcustomers who make a big purchase.
8. Always be polite to your customers. Use the wordsyour welcome, please, and thank you. Be polite to yourcustomers even if they are being irate with you. Alwaysapologize to your customers should you make a mistake.Admit your mistakes quickly and make it up to them in abig way.
9. Reward customers a point for every one dollar theyspend. Let's say customers can get a free computer for 300points. That means customers will spend $300 dollars onyour products and services to get enough points to get thefree computer.
10. Build strong relationships with your customers. Invitethem to company meetings, luncheons, workshops orseminars. Create special events for your customers likeparties, barbecue's, dances etc. This will make them feelimportant when you include them in regular businessoperations and special events.----
To get more self help small business resources and business entrepreneur executive training on how to start and manage a successful small business (including how to increase your Affiliate Income) as well as free self help books to help improve your business and sales profits visit http://personal-enterprise-self-help-resources.com
Article reprint requirements:
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs listed for your convenient self help search in subjects of how to save money, budget tips, sales skills for getting customers for small business success. Financial management articles, free self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs through self help budgets, self help to save money.size=1>
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any self help techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneur’s materials and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help materials.
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs prosperity and financial resources listed for your convenient self help search in the self help subjects of how to save money, budget tips, sales skills for getting customers for business Prosperity, self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs self help prosperity through financial management, self help budgets, self help to save money, self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs self help to start a small business, self help career development strategies, self help strategies for increasing your prosperity. size=2>
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
“With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!”
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.