Are you thinking about starting a home based business?
Now, is the time to stop daydreaming about your plans.
Take hold of your future and realize that dream NOW!
The following are home based business ideas that do not require extensive background training, education, or start-up money.
What you will need is:
Let's get started with the list.
1.Teach. That's right! Teach a course at your local community center, college, or you might consider setting up a work-shop in your home. Use that expert knowledge in fly fishing, golf, sewing, cooking, gardening, computers, accounting, writing, editing, to start a business fast!.
2. Write. Contact your local community paper and offer to write a weekly article on a subject you are very familiar with. One friend who is a herbalist contacted a local paper offering to write an article on spec. The editor was very impressed with the depth of her knowledge ( was clearly shown in the article) and hired her to write a weekly piece.
3. Ghost. Contact local businesses and offer to write riveting eye catching ads for their products or services. Many small businesses are not adept at writing good ad copy. These smaller companies surely require the services of a good copy writer.
4. Tour Guide. If you live in a historic area with many interesting points that tourist would like to visit up close and personal you might consider starting a walking tour. Offer unusual historical tidbits they would not get from the usual tour guides.
5. Secret Shopper. Secret Shopping is a good part time business for stay at home moms, students, retired folks, or just about anyone who wants to make an extra income. It's simple to get into this business and you can work the hours you want. Basically you will observe the designated business and how they treat consumers.
Then you will compile your findings into a written report and submit it to your companies district headquarters via email or regular mail.
They will submit your findings to the companies management for further evaluation. Click Below for further information on Secret Shopping Business. http://hop.clickbank.net/?xy123/shop4pay
6. Heh Mr DJ. Like music? Gather together current hit music CD's and offer your services to DJ at birthday parties, graduation parties, anniversaries, family reunions. Consider specializing in one type of popular music like Classic Rock, Seventies Hits, Disco, Country, Hip-Hop.
7. Survey Says. Taking fun online surveys is a great way to make an extra income. Thousands of people are joining this group of home based workers everyday. Many of these companies are paying survey takers from $5 to $100 for giving their opinions on various products, services, the latest movies, music. The trick is to know which companies pay well and promptly. There is still time to get into this business before the market is filled. Click the link below for more info on taking fun surveys for profit. http://hop.clickbank.net/?xy123/survey1183
8. In-for-mation. Information is a hot selling commodity on the Internet. So why not write an informative ebook on a popular topic that you have special knowledge on! Publish and sell the ebook online. Visit my website and download the ebook below!How I Started My Own Home Based Business Learn how one Information Specialist Started His Biz Click Here: http://www.geocities.com/smallbizbits/ebooks.html
9. Build It. Offer to build a one or two page website for local business owners to advertise their services. Offer to build and submit the site to search engines, and charge a fee slightly lower than competitors to peek interest.
10. Research. All you need is a computer connected to the Internet and a modem and you are in business. There are many businesses that would pay you good money for specialized legal or medical information you will find in databases online.
BB Lee is the editor and the publisher of SmallBizBits Newsletter. Visit Now for unique home based business ideas, free ebooks, and free newsletter. http://www.geocities.com/smallbizbits Subscribe:mailto:Smallbizemail@example.com
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs listed for your convenient self help search in subjects of how to save money, budget tips, sales skills for getting customers for small business success. Financial management articles, free self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs through self help budgets, self help to save money.size=1>
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any self help techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneur’s materials and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help materials.
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs prosperity and financial resources listed for your convenient self help search in the self help subjects of how to save money, budget tips, sales skills for getting customers for business Prosperity, self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs self help prosperity through financial management, self help budgets, self help to save money, self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs self help to start a small business, self help career development strategies, self help strategies for increasing your prosperity. size=2>
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
“With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!”
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.