1. Offer free original content. It's important to giveyour visitors information they can't find anywhereelse. If you're the only source, they'll visit your site.
2. Give people free software. Most people like tofind good deals on software for their computers. Ifthe software is free, that is even better.
3. Hold free contests or sweepstakes. Most peoplelike to win things. If you can fulfill that need, peoplewill stop by to visit.
4. Provide a free web directory. Create a directoryof web sites on a popular topic that will attract yourtarget audience.
5. Offer a free e-zine. Most people love to get freeinformation that's e-mailed to them regularly. Thissaves them time and money.
6. Make your web site look professional. You wantto have your own domain name, easy navigation,attractive graphics, etc.
7. Let people read your ad before they get to yourfreebie. When you use free stuff to lure people toyour web site list it below your ad copy.
8. Attract the target audience that would buy yourproduct or service. A simple way to do this is tosurvey your existing customers.
9. Test and improve your ad copy. There are manypeople who write an ad and never change it. Makesure you get the highest possible response rate.
10. Give people an urgency so they buy now. Manypeople are interested in your product but they putoff buying it until later and eventually forget about it.
Murray Peck has a successful website where he shows you how toget more self help small business resources and business entrepreneur executive training on how to start and manage a successful small business (including how to increase your Affiliate Income) as well as free self help books to help improve your business and sales profits visit http://personal-enterprise-self-help-resources.com
Article reprint requirements:
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs listed for your convenient self help search in subjects of how to save money, budget tips, sales skills for getting customers for small business success. Financial management articles, free self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs through self help budgets, self help to save money.size=1>
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any self help techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneur’s materials and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help materials.
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs prosperity and financial resources listed for your convenient self help search in the self help subjects of how to save money, budget tips, sales skills for getting customers for business Prosperity, self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs self help prosperity through financial management, self help budgets, self help to save money, self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs self help to start a small business, self help career development strategies, self help strategies for increasing your prosperity. size=2>
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
“With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!”
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.