1. Sell a few back end products that are not relatedto your main product but are needed by all humans.Every customer that buys from you is human.
2. Take on as many of your business' chores as youcan handle; outsource what you can't. Only you candetermine how your business is operated.
3. Try out new business opportunities. You couldcombine them with your current business. It couldadd an extra profit stream to your web site.
4. Create an alliance with 3 or 4 web sites. Includeeach of your ads or banners on the other web sites.You will all share targeted traffic from each other.
5. Create a free e-zine directory. You'll attract a lotof traffic from ezine publishers and people that wantto subscribe to the e-zines.
6. When you offer a freebie from your site, submitit to free stuff sites. They provide target categorieswhich means targeted traffic.
7. Make your visitors curious about your productby telling them they need to sign-up to get into apassword protected site to read the rest of the ad.
8. Remember the little things about your web pagesreally count. Include the title of your site at the topright corner, a description about of your site, etc.
9. When you ask someone to sign-up to receive afreebie, don't ask for really personal information.This is a fast way to lose a potential prospect.
10. Remember newsgroups are still pretty popular.You could post your ad in ones that allow it or youcan leave messages with your sig file include.----
Helene Malmsio has been a successful business entrepreneur for nearly 30 years and has been operating Strategic Services group of Companies since 1987
To get more self help small business resources and business entrepreneur executive training on how to start and manage a successful small business (including how to increase your Affiliate Income) as well as free self help books to help improve your business and sales profits visit http://personal-enterprise-self-help-resources.com
Article reprint requirements:
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs listed for your convenient self help search in subjects of how to save money, budget tips, sales skills for getting customers for small business success. Financial management articles, free self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs through self help budgets, self help to save money.size=1>
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs contents are solely the opinion of the author and should not be considered as a form of therapy, advice, direction and/or diagnosis or treatment of any kind: medical, spiritual, mental or other. If expert advice or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought. The author and the Publisher assume no responsibility or liability and specifically disclaim any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned, or any self help techniques or practices described. The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for the use of these self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneur’s materials and information. Neither the author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these self help materials.
The self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs prosperity and financial resources listed for your convenient self help search in the self help subjects of how to save money, budget tips, sales skills for getting customers for business Prosperity, self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs self help prosperity through financial management, self help budgets, self help to save money, self help books & small business resources for business entrepreneurs self help to start a small business, self help career development strategies, self help strategies for increasing your prosperity. size=2>
It's time to join our happy subscribers, like these:
"I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude for this powerful tips you send to me.Thank you so much and may God richly bless all the team working towards this.
Thank you for this. It has been most instructive. Please keep them coming!
“With no other words, I simply love these Power Tips - thanks for every email I have received from you - I find there always something that cheers my day up or gives me some more inspiration. Good work, there!”
I always read your Power Tips and it has helped me a lot in my life... I would like to thank you a lot for such a nice article at regular intervals.
I am really grateful to you for what you have been doing for me and my growth. I know that I am not alone and hundreds of thousands of people would be feeling the same.
Your Newsletter are always a help. Thanks a tonne.
You are doing so much for the whole mankind and as a matter of fact sometimes even a small thought delivered at the right time can do miracles in someone's life and his whole life can take a turn around.
When the positive seeds through your news letter are falling all over the world, then I am sure some would become tree and bear fruits.