Anti-aging products and treatments abound and each one claims to be the ultimate secret and solution to aging and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin as well as reduced health and resilience.
However, caution must be exercised in the use and implementation of certain anti-aging treatments. Not everything you read and hear about anti-aging treatments are necessarily true. Although advertising amazing results and miraculous effects may tend to lure you, be sure you are equipped with the correct knowledge first before deciding to give these anti-aging treatments a try.
While it isn’t wrong to want to stay youthful and healthy, we need to stay realistic and grounded when dealing with supposed various anti-aging products and treatments. For instance, there are groups that claim that to promote longevity, you must restrict yourself to a low calorie diet.
This claim was made based on lab experiments done on animals and while it hasn’t been successfully tested on humans, embracing this an ultimate anti-aging fact should be suspended. It is however beneficial for one’s health and well being to maintain proper weight and body fat index. Proper health equals youthfulness.
Another anti-aging treatment being offered on the market is hormone therapy. Hormone therapy is the introduction of externally produced hormones said to have anti-aging properties that are usually produced by the body through natural physical functions.
However it is important to understand that there aren’t enough tests and research done on hormone therapy in general and some increase of hormones administered can be quite harmful to the body. Instead of helping on an anti-aging quest, hormone therapy can prove to be damaging to the body. Yet another anti-aging treatment product on the market are anti-aging pills that are rich in antioxidants and are supposed to be taken as supplements.
Again it is important to understand that there is no conclusive evidence to show that the body actually benefits from supplements. Supplements are usually taken to enhance the nutrients and vitamins in your body that may not be adequately provided by poor nutritional diets.
Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are produced in the body from chemical reactions triggered by eating certain food types. However, when taken in pill form, most nutrients and vitamins found in supplements aren’t absorbed in the body and instead are passed out of the body as waste.
To ensure that your body gets all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants it needs then eat better and make sure you regular diet includes balanced portions of all the food essentials like the proper servings of fruits and vegetables.
Anti-Aging For Dummies
antiaging system Senior Health Care Tips
Want to live a long and healthy life while successfully preventing the appearance of aging on your skin? Before embarking on an anti-aging regimen, treatment of products, you must first be able to properly manage your expectations.
First of all, aging is a natural process and an obsession against aging isn’t healthy. However, it is quite important and beneficial to try to maintain health and promote longevity by staying generally healthy. Health maintains youthfulness and it ensures that you won’t grow old or show signs of it before it is absolutely time.
Next, you must understand that anti-aging management needs to be handled through several lifestyle enhancements and aging problems can’t be solved miraculously by a pill or panacea. Health and well being is achieved only through the existence of balance among three components needed in your life and these are: mental health; physical health; and emotional health.
The physical health aspect is achieved with constant proper nutrition and regular exercise. Keeping the body healthy and functioning healthily ensures that its processes aren’t disrupted. Disruption in bodily functions caused by poor health and the predisposition to illnesses causes damage in cell tissues and this accumulated damage is what we call aging.
When we age we lose irreplaceable brain cells. In fact, in old age, damages to the brain begin to manifest itself in the form of dementia. While is a natural fact of life that we will indeed lose brain cells along the way, there are certain stimuli and factors that speed up the loss of brain cells and affect our mental faculties. Aside from keeping an open mind and trying to continue to learn as we grow older, proper nutrition and physical exercise are essential to maintaining the brain’s health.
Our emotions are actually a result of the chemical reactions in our body. Certain chemicals and hormones are triggered depending on the stimuli we experience, These chemicals and hormones then send signals to the brain and our cognitive functions then in turn dictate our emotions. This is why it is important to combine mental and physical health.
A good balance between the two ensures a healthy well being. If we are unable to control our emotions we may succumb to stress. which in turn has the power to alter our overall health. Stress takes a toll on our body and makes us act irrationally.
antiaging system Anti-aging Senior Health Care Tips for Health and wellbeing self help books and senior citizen services, senior care guide with antiaging system senior home Anti-aging Health care and antiaging system resources. size=1>
Effective Anti-Aging Tips
antiaging system Senior Health Care Tips
In order to avoid aging or adjust to the inevitable results of aging, here are some anti-aging tips that are believed to be effective:
1. Try to stick to a diet that is low in fat but high in complex carbohydrates.
2. Maintain your body’s endurance and strength with regular exercise or a programmed workout.
3. As mush as possible, maximize your intake of antioxidants such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E that can be sourced from food supplements, vegetables, and fruits.
4. Wage an all out war against the sun’s deadly rays. Protecting yourself from the sun’s deadly and damaging rays is indeed one of the most effective ways to fight aging. Make sure that you apply complete sun protection with sunscreen and sun block with high SPF content.
5. To avoid prolonged exposure to the sun’s rays, try not to go out outdoors during high-intensity hours from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.because this is the time when the sun’s rays are most damaging.
6. Another way to protect yourself from the sun’s deadly rays is by wearing protective clothing. By covering your skin with articles of clothing like long-sleeved shirts, long pants and wide-brimmed hats, you can keep your skin away from UV rays. Also, opt for fabrics that are can offer better protection form the sun.
7. Dont smoke. Or if you are a smoker, try to quit. Studies say that the nicotine derived from smoking greatly accelerates the skin’s normal aging process.
8. Make sure that you take time to wash your skin gently. Cleaning your skin contributes to delayed aging. Aside from being an essential part of taking care of the skin, washing it can lessen the risk of having skin diseases from the pollutants in the environment. Try using warm water during baths and try to limit the time spent on bath time.
Also, avoid strong soap that can lead to a dry skin and stop using products that contain irritating additives such as perfumes and dyes. If you’re using make up, make sure that you remove it carefully after a day’s work. Lastly, learn how to pat your skin dry gently to keep it moisturized.
9. Choose a gentle moisturize. Moisturizing regularly can help you maintain a youthful glow. By using moisturizers, you can help maintain the skin’s natural moisture levels. Make sure that you choose a moisturizer that is suited for your specific skin type.
10. Learn the art of shaving gently and carefully. Although shaving is the most common means of removing unwanted hair, it doesnt have to be done on a daily basis. But if you shave often, make sure that you press a warm washcloth on the skin before shaving to soften the hair and apply a shaving cream, lotion, or gel before shaving to protect and lubricate the skin.
Contact Us | Disclaimer | Famous Quotes | Self Help Jokes | Free Newsletter | Free Self Help Books 1 | Free self help books 2 | Self Help Blog | Blog Archive | Jim Rohn Coaching | 12 Pillars of Success | Success Videos | Funny Videos | Ask the Fruitcake Lady Videos | Latest Self Help Articles | Link Directory | Site Map | Site Build It! | Self Help Shop | Self Help Content Guidesize=1>
Self help books for Senior Health Care Anti-Aging Myth Busters happiness & personal development resources, free self help book and antiaging system self help articles listed for your convenient Anti-aging Senior Health Care Tips search in the free self help books and Anti-aging articles subjects of self image, self help relationships tips, antiaging system self help book download resources for Anti-aging, antiaging system Senior Health Care Tips antiaging system, self help emotion management, Anti-aging self help, self help for low self esteem, self help famous quotes, anxiety self help resources, antiaging system Senior Health Care Anti-aging Tips, motivational self improvement, stress management self help books, motivational articles, tips and depression antiaging system Senior Health Care Anti-Aging Myth Busters articles and antiaging system resources.